Afternoon Tea

Wednesday, February 26, 2014


This past weekend my good friend and old roommate Leanne came to visit  and the weather was gorgeous so we tried to spend every second that we could outside. We packed our weekend with girlie things such as 1920's lady detective shows, British costume dramas, exploring local towns, and high tea on Saturday afternoon at the English Rose Tea Room in Carefree. We're talking a full 3 tiered stand of deliciousness and pots of tea. The scones especially were incredible and we spent the afternoon catching up and drinking our tea on the patio. It was all very tasty and civilized with little golden spoons and mismatched tea cups. Everything was great, but I would recommend this place for its scones alone. Ah-mazing.




5 comments:

  1. I love doing tea at places. I've done a few high teas at a few Chicago hotels and it's taken all my self control not to gobble down all the baked goods/sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! What is it about crustless sandwiches in little triangles that makes me want to eat a dozen of them?

      Delete
  2. I'm putting in my request to do scones, I mean tea, while the guys go do boy things - this looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I also have some fun vintage shops I'd like to take you to!

      Delete
  3. Look at you girls trying to act all proper and grown up. You're not fooling me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |