Summer Decorating Inspiration

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


I'm in the middle of my next DIY house project (pics to come next week, or whenever I finish it), so I have a bit of summery home decor inspiration for you today. One of the best things about moving into a new place are the new decorating opportunities. Of course, we haven't actually gotten to that stage yet and are still trying to figure out where the charger to the electric drill is, but that's another story. I've been pinning and saving pictures of inspiration, but I'm having trouble narrowing down exactly what I'd like to do. I definitely want to add some fresh flowers to brighten things up and add some pictures to the walls. Now that we're finally settled I want to get some of our wedding photos blown up and printed so I can have a bit more personalization than we've been able to have in rented apartments. (Finally, no one cares how many holes you put into the walls, and I can actually paint them whatever colors I want! Victory!!!) But aside from that, I've never put much thought or money into decorating my apartments since I knew I'd be moving in a year. Now I'm finally able to take my time and think everything out. It might be a slow process, but I'm so excited to turn this house into a place that completely reflects us! Now where on earth is that charger? I have pictures to hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |