Achoo

Monday, January 14, 2013


Oh 2013, I don't know what to do with you. I had great plans, you know. This was going to be the year. I was going to really evaluate who I am and start making the little changes in my life to make me happier. I've been feeling stagnant and this was going to be the year all that was going to change. I was going to get back into my hobbies and interests and start spending my time doing things I love instead of just staring at the TV. Then you laughed and threw the flu at both me and Kacey. So instead of finding my inner goals and resolutions for the new year, now I only care about finding where I put the Theraflu. And then the Packers lost last night. Well played 2013, but just you wait until I'm better. Then I'll be back with a vengeance and ready to dance and sew and start a new adventure and you won't even know what to do with me. Until then.....I'll be in bed with a box of kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |