Top Collar

Monday, August 6, 2012

I think I've said it before, but I could live in a perpetual state of autumn. It seems almost blasphemous to say, but I'm starting to think about fall. Shhh. With stores starting to put out their back to school merchandise, I've begun to think about fall trends that I'd like to try. I've seen peter pan collar necklaces here and there, but I've been on the fence about whether I could pull one off. I think with crew neck sweaters or boat neck shirts these would be the perfect accent and a fun way to dress up a casual top. 


1. Asos Fine Chain Collar Necklace 
2. Asos Rhinestone Collar Necklace
3. Topshop Rhinestone Peter Pan Necklace 
4. Nordstrom BP Chain and Rhinestone Collar Necklace
5. Topshop Peter Pan Pearl Necklace
6. BHLDN Margarite Collar

3 comments:

  1. I just bought two of these (but have to return one because I like the other one better) to dress up a T-shirt. I bought one just like #4 at Charlotte Russe, and a black one just like #5 at H&M if you're looking for even cheaper options. They also had a pearl one at H&M that was really cute, similar to #6 but simpler, but it wasn't what I was going for at the time. I say give it a shot! It's a fun, inexpensive trend to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'll have to check out Charlotte Russe, I didn't even think to look there! I'll also have to look at H&M, I definitely want to give this a try, and I think cheaper is the way to go.

      Delete
  2. I love all the top collars too..I see them everywhere...need to get one..glad im not the only one who likes them!
    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |