Modern American Girl - Molly Saves the Day

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Molly Saves the Day


Now, for my favorite book in the entire American Girl Series. Molly's camp was seriously the coolest thing ever. They played capture the flag on islands! People decided to let a bunch of 9 and 10 year old girls paddle canoes around to an island, throw bugs on each other, sit in poison ivy, and generally have the best summer ever, and I wanted in on that! I loved summer camp as a kid, and Lindsay and I did rock the canoe race, but it was nothing like this. This was the camp of dreams. So this is what I would wear to go camping and win the most epic game of capture the flag ever, complete with a D-day re-enactment.

Also, how much more American can the cover of this book possibly get?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |