Maxed Out

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

dress: Lauren Conrad for Kohls, jacket: Elle for Kohls, 
necklace: Forever 21, bracelet: J. Crew bag: H&M



A maxi dress and denim jacket combo has been my go to outfit for work this summer. It's perfect for when I oversleep or just can't be bothered to think of an outfit to wear. Plus, it's as near as I can get to wearing pajamas at work. Because let's be honest, if I had my way, I'd be wearing pajamas everywhere. I also tried rocking the sock bun (or blogger bun as I like to call it). I wore it once before with my hair fully slicked back, but I think I like this looser look a bit better.

2 comments:

  1. Hey how did you do the sock bun? I've seen a couple ways on pinterest, but haven't tried it yet. I dont know if i have enough hair yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did do a sock bun! I basically found a tutorial on pinterest and followed it. It took me three or four times to get it right but yes there is a sock in the middle of the bun. I actually ended up using a kid's sock because my hair is so fine that it just wasn't working with a normal sized one.

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |