Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Another great summer dinner choice today. I found this fantastic fish taco recipe on Skinny Taste and it's the perfect mix of quick, easy, healthy, and delicious. The hot weather broke briefly, so Kacey and I made these one night and enjoyed them on our back porch (ok, it's more like a stoop) with a gin and tonic. I don't do spicy, do I didn't add in the jalepenos when mixing, however, Kacey lives for burning his tongue off so we had bottles of hot sauce nearby for a kick. The best thing about this recipe is that it makes enough for leftovers the next day! 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I'm scrolling through all your recipes for ideas... I need delicious appetizer things to serve to friends this weekend! But I'm pinning this one for me, for later. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |