Modern American Girl - Happy Birthday Samantha

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Samantha


I feel like I keep saying this, but here is another one of my absolute favorite American Girl books. It was full of girly goodness. Garden birthday parties with lemonade, ice cream and petit fours, real New York ice cream parlors, and a cute puppy - it's no wonder I loved it! Plus you found out just how awesome Cornelia was by being a leader of the local suffragist movement.

For this set, we're trying out the peplum trend. This outfit ended up being kind of a mix between garden party casual and New York chic. I know the rosette doesn't exactly match, but it was specifically mentioned in the story so I thought I'd add one. Also, puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |