Birthday Brunch

Monday, February 13, 2012


Wednesday is Kacey's 25th birthday, but since we weren't sure if we'd actually see each other that day I decided to take him out for a birthday bunch this weekend. It was a 45 minute wait, but it was worth it.  The food was amazing - all locally grown and sourced - and it tasted incredible. 

My mimosa and Kace's man-mosa, aka beer and orange juice. 

My incredible ham, gruyere and spinach omelet. With bacon of course. 

Happy birthday future hubby! 

Delicious homemade jam on toast. Also a random Statue of Liberty. 

BACON COOKIES. You guys, I don't even know. I just...don't....I can't deal. 


Edit: Check me out over on What I Wore as part of her Winter Wardrobe Remix!

5 comments:

  1. I know!!!! I really wanted to buy one just to try it, but the restaurant was so crowed that I couldn't make it up to the counter to order. Next time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm going to have to try making those cookies, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing is, would they even taste good? Like what would you mix with bacon to make a cookie? Pancake flavored batter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking more of a chocolate chip based dough w/ caramel or toffee bits and crumbled bacon. Sounds weird - it'll be a small batch so I don't waste a bunch of ingredients in case it tastes horrible. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |