112 Days

Friday, February 24, 2012


We passed the 4 month mark last week and it's getting to the point where I just want to be done with all the wedding planning hullabaloo and just be married. I'm so ready to be married.

- I just want to live with my husband. To have a place that's ours.
- I want to cook dinners together and not have to scrounge around trying to find the right utensils to use in a kitchen that isn't mine.
- I want to be able to see him more than just the weekends, or maybe one weekday if we're lucky
- I want to wake up next to the love of my life every morning.
- I want to spend more nights at home on the couch eating, drinking wine, and watching Lord of the Rings for the millionth time.
- I want to start our own little family (I don't mean kids! So not ready for that yet. Just me and him, being a family together. And maybe a puppy.)

But for now, I'd settle for this wedding to be over and to be sitting on a beach in Hawaii with a pina colada in my hand watching the sunset with my beloved. Is it June yet?

1 comment:

  1. I can relate, I have been planning my wedding for years and it still hasn't happened! June will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |