Wedding Wednesday - Inspiration Board

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Row 1: unknown, Style Me Pretty,  unknown, Row 2: unknown, Amy Carroll Photography 
Row 4: Hopelessly Vintage, unknown, Project Wedding,  unknown


I know I just said I was in wedding overload, but I did manage to put together something I'm rather proud of. Apparently vendors and I were just not connecting on what I wanted (like the time someone asked me how blue mason jars were vintage) so I made an inspiration board for the feel of my wedding. I had made one this past fall for color inspiration but I guess that wasn't clear enough. I feel this one really captures the mood of what I want my wedding to look and feel like, so we'll see if this helps people get my vision any better.

1 comment:

  1. You won't hear any complaints from me! Your inspiration board is beautiful - I particularly love your flower choices!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |