Modern American Girl - Josefina's Surprise

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Josefina's Surprise


This outfit was harder than normal but I like how it turned out. The dress is perfect and literally the only thing I could find in a tan and black with stripes that weren't completely horizontal. I went a little more conservative with this outfit since it's a Christmas outfit and church is involved. I really wanted to do a fabulous headpiece but a black veil just looked weird. Like some sort of bridal ninja. I suppose this outfit isn't very true to the story since there's no way you could go riding around on a donkey acting out the part of Mary in this dress, but we'll just say today Josefina would have had a speaking part in the church pageant instead so she can wear a dress and shoes that are a bit more restrictive.


See all Josefina looks
See all Modern American Girl posts 

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought when I saw this was, "That dress is bangin!" But I'm not cool enough to use the word "bangin," so I'm gonna go with, that's a pretty hot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. gosh. So in love with the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |