Weekend of Wedding Stuff

Monday, October 3, 2011

Last week was crazy stressful at work because of very important meetings with the higher ups which resulted in late hours and early mornings and I pretty much spent the whole weekend trying to recuperate. I think I fell asleep at 10 pm on Saturday night because I am a party animal. I think I spent Saturday in an exhausted fog with the exception of one huge event.


I bought my wedding dress! I wish I could show a picture but certain fiances read this and aren't allowed to see such things. I tried on this dress a few months ago and haven't been able to get it out of my head. It was the dress I compared every other dress to and I'm so excited that it's going to be mine! My grandma and my mom came along with me to the shop, and once we bought the dress the consultant broke out the champagne! That's my kind of bridal store! It's a huge relief to have that crossed off the list. I was starting to panic as time ticked down to the 8 month mark so I'm very happy that I don't have to worry about it anymore!

The rest of my weekend was spend at my cousin's bridal shower, which was an afternoon tea!


Yum.

Lot of eating of tea sandwiches and desserts and drinking of tea happened. I'm so excited for Emily and I can't wait for her wedding this November! 

Also, in unrelated news, when did it become October?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited - certain fiance, trust that your bride has found the perfect wedding gown...it's beautiful, Sarah! Sara showed me the picture and, of course, I cannot wait to see it in person! Will discuss the details next time we talk - hopefully sometime soon! Btw, love the look of the boutique where you found your dress, too! Happy Monday! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yay!! You found a dress! Are you in Miss Ruby's in that picture? The brick looks familiar. If so, does that mean I know what dress you got?!? Call or e-mail me girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!

    And Lindsay, yes that is Miss Ruby's and you know exactly which one it is :-)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |