Wedding Wednesday - Save the Dates

Wednesday, October 12, 2011






Fun wedding update - Kace and I had our engagement pictures done! We have about 800 to go through to pick our favorites before our photographer will edit them and let me show them here, but I'm really excited about how some of them turned out. I made a few fun things specifically for our Save the Dates (I refuse to call them STDs because apparently I have a 12 year old boy's sense of humor and giggle every time I call them that) and the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. I can't wait to show you them!

Now that the picture is taken care of, I just need to figure out what I want to do for the actual card part. I spent some time perusing the lovelies at Wedding Paper Divas trying to get ideas. Bad idea, because now I have too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |