All Out of Air

Friday, October 21, 2011


I have not had good luck lately. This is my car tire that went flat. Kacey and I were supposed to take a mini trip this weekend in my car, however the shop can't fix the tire until Monday because they don't have it in stock and I'm currently cruising with a donut. But not an actual yummy donut, which is a shame because that would be awesome and make my day a lot better. It's not a huge deal because we can take Kacey's car, but the blown tire is on top of my laptop being on the fritz and my phone deciding it doesn't want to have service anywhere I need it like at my apartment or at work. So here's hoping that the weekend is a lot better than this past week! TGIF indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my Monday went like that this week... Hope your Friday (and weekend) brightened up.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |