Wedding Wednesday - Centerpieces

Wednesday, September 28, 2011






I'm a bit overwhelmed with tablescape ideas. I wanted to focus on my dress first, because that determines a significant amount of the wedding's feel. As I mentioned on Monday, I'm feeling much better about dress options so I'm allowing myself to start gathering ideas for center pieces. 

I really want to incorporate the vintage feel of blue mason jars and the western feel of succulents but I also don't want it to come off as a 'how many wedding trends can we fit into one reception?' sort of look. I really like the above pictures and am thinking of mixing the blue jars with some galvanized steel containers. I think that mixed with the burlap table runners I'm going to make, it could be a good balance of rustic yet elegant. 

1 comment:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |