Wedding Wednesday - Venue Love

Wednesday, August 3, 2011




I have a venue! I am so completely thrilled to tell you this! There was much more drama than I would have preferred to deal with when it came to finding a place to have the wedding. We want to get married next year and we were a bit late to the game when it came to booking a summer date. Then it was a matter of getting the place approved by the 'rents who are generous enough to fund our little get together, but had definite opinions on where they wanted it to be held. So I am beyond giddy to say that our wedding reception will be at Cuvee in downtown Milwaukee!

It has this great vintage vibe with exposed cream city brick walls, a wooden floor, pillars, and a great loft like feeling to the place. Plus, we are renting out the bar area as well so we'll have a separate place for cocktails and dinner/dancing. And if that wasn't enough, I found this wedding on Style Me Pretty and I just about died.




It's exactly what I'm picturing in my head! They even have similar colors (more on that in a later post)! It's beautiful! I'm definitely using this as a jumping point for inspiration. Now that we have a date and place it feels so real. Next June will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |