Wedding Wednesday - Color Inspiration

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Column 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Column 2: 1, 2

Now that we have a venue it's on to the fun stuff - colors and decorations! I made a color inspiration board so I could see how everything looks together and I'm loving the direction we're going. Our main colors are going to be a beige and charcoal gray with a blush pink and light aqua blue as accents- mostly for flowers and centerpieces. I may add a smattering of gold and silver throughout for a little shine since the venue has a gold theme anyway, but the jury's still out on that.  


I'll most likely be using some these pictures for other inspiration boards since they were all in my wedding file anyway, but I love the neutral colors with the natural fabrics like burlap and I adore blue mason jars so I'm going to try to collect enough to use as centerpieces. 

In other wedding news, I'm in the process of speaking with photographers, I think I found a DJ, and I'm setting up dates to meet with caterers. I'd love to have everything done by the end of August, because that means I just need to focus on my dress, flowers, and decorations - the fun stuff! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're well on your way! I like the color scheme. I'm going to send you an e-mail now with another thought.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |