Midweek Mini Update

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


No Wedding Wednesday this week, I had one planned but things came up so I'm holding off until next week (ooh so mysterious isn't it?) I'm going a bit crazy this week. I have an interview today for a possible promotion which would be AWESOME if I got it, but it kind of came out of the blue so I have no idea if I'm properly prepared. I've had my eye on this position for a while but was told there wouldn't be any openings until January. Then I found out last week that they had space available in September so I've been doing all I can to get ready. This may blow up in my face which would be sad because I would rock at this job. I did my research so fingers crossed it goes well! But in case it sucks, the day won't be a total waste because we're going to meet with a caterer tonight. That means free food! I have to admit, food and cake tasting are some of the things I'm most looking forward to about wedding planning.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my life, my job, what I want to be doing, why I'm not doing it and the ever present question of how to be happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty happy person in general, but the stress of planning a wedding (can we just elope?)  has me wanting to run for the hills. Which is pretty much the only reason I posted the picture above. Right now, that looks like paradise. Vacation anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |