Moving on Up

Wednesday, February 9, 2011


I am so excited and bursting to tell people some super happy news that happened today. (No Lindsay, I'm not engaged) My boyfriend, Kacey, landed a full time job in his exact intended field! He's been going through the company's interviewing process for the past few weeks, and after 3 multiple hour interviews and meeting the entire department, he found out that he has the job! I can't say more until they iron out all the details, sign papers, and all the other legal mumbo jumbo, but I am so proud and happy for him that I may just burst. Yay Kacey!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for Kacey!!!!! And you too! (Don't you love that as gf, you automatically get to share in the accolades?) That is awesome news. :)

    If, hemhem, I mean WHEN you guys visit, we are going to celebrate...Iowa style...hardcore.

    P.S. What are you wearing in that picture? Is it summer in WI right now?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I know, I love when something good happens to him, because it's like something good happens to me too.

    Also, yeah, that picture is actually from summer. I don't really have any pictures of us in winter that I don't look like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |