Goodbye 2010

Thursday, December 30, 2010


With the new year just around the corner I thought it would be fun to look back and see what I did in 2010. After 2 years of living out in California, graduating school, and getting a job this year seemed sort of slow. However, the closer I look, the more I realized that I did quite a bit this year too.
  • Moved back to Wisconsin and am surrounded by friends, family, and my boyfriend
  • Started Neroli Blossoms Boutique!
  • Went to several trade shows to purchase merchandise for the store
  • Went to approximately 6 million weddings and was maid of honor for one of my best friends
  • Got a job back in the fashion industry for a huge company
  • Met some great friends at said job
  • Ended the 2+ year cross-state long distance part of the relationship with my boyfriend when he moved to Wisconsin and we now live within 30 minutes of each other (YAY!!!!)
  • Set up the boutique at my first festival, and rocked it!
  • Started doing some freelance product photo editing work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |