Literary Inspirations - Peter Pan

Monday, October 25, 2010

We haven't done one of these in forever! This literary inspiration is based on the book Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Peter Pan
All it takes is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust! A pirate hat for wearing on board the pirate ship, Indian moccasins to walk silently through the woods like Tiger Lilly's tribe. A secret forest hideout with the Lost Boys. Watch out for the mermaids - they aren't friendly! And the crocodile is your friend, if you're not Captain Hook! 

3 comments:

  1. This makes me feel like watching Finding Neverland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I especially love the sweater and moccasins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Oddly enough I struggled with finishing this set because I couldn't get it quite right, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

    I love Finding Neverland, such a good movie

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |