Fall Wish List

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Otherwise known as "stuff I want but am too poor to buy so I will drool over on polyvore instead"
Fall wish list

I didn't mean for it to be themed, but it does seem to have a fairly neutral color scheme. Right now I'm wishing for cozy sweaters, black jeans, the perfect pair of black boots (which I've been looking for for about 3 years now with no luck), taupe nail polish, warm slippers, and especially a gold men's inspired watch. There's a girl in my office who has the watch in this set and I want to steal it from her. My birthday is in about 2 months though, hmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I have been wanting those slippers for years and have yet to purchase them. I'm just never able to when it gets cool enough for them. Bah!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |