Remembering

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's been quiet around here longer than I intended, but shortly after I wrote the last post about her seeming to recover, the cancer took my grandma's liver and she passed away a week later. It's been a roller coaster and I just haven't felt like writing. However, while looking for pictures for the funeral we came across all these old black and white pictures from her childhood. I wanted to post a few, mostly in remembrance of her but also because they are great snapshots of a different time. Many of the photos weren't labeled so I don't know who many of the people are, but they were somehow a part of my grandma's life.

My grandma around age13

Her mother, my great-grandmother. 1910-20s by the looks of it

My grandma and her neighborhood friends



My grandma and her friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |