I know I've fallen behind on my posting this week

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm sorry about that. It's been absolutely crazy around here. Last weekend the boutique had its first show at a local festival - it went great and as soon as I have time to get pictures up I'll write about it - and then I started my new job this week. The training is going very well so far, but I've had to move my morning alarm from 7:15 AM to 6:05 AM. Blah. I've been dead tired this whole week since I'm still getting used to the new sleeping schedule. Luckily it's the 4th of July this weekend and I'll have a few days to chill out and recharge. We should be back to a regular posting schedule next week. I have some stories about the fair to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |