Things I Love Thursday

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted (and done a TILT) but I have a good excuse! I've been working like crazy to get everything ready for the launch next Monday! Ah, it's so close! But in the meantime, Things I Love Thursday!
Epic Tripod Shot. Source
  • Neroli Blossoms Boutique is launching Monday!
  • Being in Arizona for Easter weekend and seeing my amazing boyfriend
  • $4 Prickly Pear Margaritas
  • Buying Prickly Pear Cactus syrup so I can make my own yummy drinks at home
  • Getting all sorts of goodies for the store in the mail that I will show you soon!
  • I move into my new apartment in less than a month!
  • Finding all sorts of inspiration online for my new office
That's all for now, but I'll post soon with various lovelies that I am super excited to have in the store!

    1 comment:

    1. I am super excited for you! And even more excited to crash your new place sometime and try some of this Prickly Pear goodness! (No running out before then, k?)

      ReplyDelete

    Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |