Sitting and Waiting

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Remember over a week ago when I naively said that the website was going up last Monday? Yeah, it didn't. The designer and I had a little mix up with the days we thought is was going to launch and it didn't go up. I haven't heard when the new launch date will be, so right now I'm sitting and waiting. I'm almost done with everything on my end - I received a few more products so I have to add those - otherwise I'm just waiting for the formatting and testing of the site to be done. I've asked when the new date will be, but I haven't heard back yet. I'll keep you updated as I know things. Thanks so much for your patience!

3 comments:

  1. i was wondering what happened! i can't wait to see it! i love your blog, and it looks like everything is going well. i wish you the best of luck!! let me know if you need anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tehani! And I saw that you started a blog too. That's so exciting, I'm going to follow it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |