Neroli Blossoms Boutique Sneak Peak

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Normally I'm not that good at blog promises because I either forget or am too lazy, but this time is different!   Here's a little sneak peak at what will be for sale this week:












Also, check out my ghetto photo studio set up, because why spend over $200 on a backdrop stand set when you can make one yourself with $20 worth of PVC pipe? And use magazines to hold the backdrop down? And to even out the dress form because apparently our floor is crooked?





Hopefully we are going live tomorrow, although I haven't been able to contact my web designer for the past few days so I'm not sure what's going on. If it's not tomorrow it will be sometime this week. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |