Wanting and Wishing

Monday, February 22, 2010


I just want to live in Anthropologie's latest marketing campaign. The colors, the ruffles, the old picture frames! I really like the combination of the blue and white striped sweater with the yellow shirt, it's something I might have to find a cheaper version of. I wish I had unlimited resources so I could buy pretty much the entire store (and I suppose a foot of height wouldn't hurt so I could actually pull off those cropped pants without looking like a stump!) 

In other news I survived my weekend trip, barely. My best friend is getting married this summer and she currently resides in Iowa where she is attending school. One of the other bridesmaids and I drove out to see her Friday night and spent almost 9 hours (on what should have been a 5 hour drive) battling unplowed roads while counting 19 cars in the ditch. (You want to know what's in Iowa? Snow. And abandoned cars apparently.) Then after a gorgeous day Saturday we discovered that the next blizzard was coming through Sunday and if we didn't leave at 5 am, we would be snowed in until Tuesday. As much fun as that would have been we had to work this week so we dragged our sorry butts out of bed at 4:30 am and drove the 5 1/2 hours home racing the snow storm that we could see gathering behind us. But it was definitely worth it to see the bride again and spend the weekend catching up, laughing, and working on invitations. To sum it up: I am tired today. 

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog. I must say I love your literary inspirations. They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, glad to have you here! I must say, I'm overdue for another literary inspiration, but I have one coming up this week. And I've really enjoyed reading your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |