Literary Inspirations - The Three Musketeers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Since this is the first post in this series I guess I better give a little bit of background. My current day job is extremely boring and revolves around mindless work. While this vexed me to no end in the beginning, I then discovered books on tape (er...mp3s) and since then have happily spent 9 hours a day listening to all the classic books I always meant to read but never got around to it. After getting through several books I started thinking about ways to incorporate some of their classical influences into modern life, and then I went on Polyvore and well, it all went downhill from there as far as my time was concerned. And this is what happened. I give to you Literary Inspirations - The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas:








Military influenced jackets, fleur de lis, ornate jewelry, and delicious French bread and wine. You can't exactly wear a sword around town now, but I've always been a fan of hanging swords on the wall for decoration or part of a coat of arms.

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to try books on tape. They would especially come in handy during my long car rides home.

    I, too, want swords hanging on my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |